About Me

My photo
My name is Oliver Collier and this phrase has come to define my view as a professional photographer and as a human being. I see my work as one that looks for and captures the beautiful moments that arise in every aspect of life. Portraiture is a passion of mine. Capturing a person's essence or a family's togetherness in a single still image or creative montage is an artistic challenge that fuels my creative aspirations. I delight in providing traditional and contemporary portraiture services for individuals, families, children, babies, brides, and love story sessions for engaged couples. In addition I also supply special creative and intimate sessions for mothers and/or fathers with babies and maternity images. For those who prefer something other than traditional images, come experience one of my dynamic photo shoots that will make you a model for a day. Bring your wardrobe changes and any special personal memorabilia and be prepared for a fun, fast moving "photo shoot."

Lionel & Priscilla

I shot the wedding of this couple on a Saturday at one of the most beautiful places in New Jersey. They did it really beautiful, two nationalities, two countries and they partied and had fun like they knew each other forever. Great wedding, I loved it.











No comments:

Post a Comment