About Me

My photo
My name is Oliver Collier and this phrase has come to define my view as a professional photographer and as a human being. I see my work as one that looks for and captures the beautiful moments that arise in every aspect of life. Portraiture is a passion of mine. Capturing a person's essence or a family's togetherness in a single still image or creative montage is an artistic challenge that fuels my creative aspirations. I delight in providing traditional and contemporary portraiture services for individuals, families, children, babies, brides, and love story sessions for engaged couples. In addition I also supply special creative and intimate sessions for mothers and/or fathers with babies and maternity images. For those who prefer something other than traditional images, come experience one of my dynamic photo shoots that will make you a model for a day. Bring your wardrobe changes and any special personal memorabilia and be prepared for a fun, fast moving "photo shoot."

Amanda's Sweet Sixteen

I shot Amanda's sweet sixteen this past weekend, it was beautiful. Big shout out to Frankie Sr., he did a really nice job on getting this together and he has a great family, his daughter was beautiful, his wife was gorgeous and a very handsome son, Frankie Jr. The sweet sixteen was a blast, all the friends and family, they make you feel right at home, I thought I would just share a few photo's of the beautiful family. I didn't think I was going to shoot so many photo's that night but by the end of the night I had about 400 photo's, you can view them all on my website www.olivercollier.com but here's some examples of what to look forward too.









No comments:

Post a Comment